"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 147 - Feeling the Push

4 weeks down. Sorry for the abscence over the weekend. The ideas I mentioned in my last post are going to have to wait again. Today I'm focusing on my progress again with my weekly stat update.

M2 Week 4: 2008-01-28 to 2008-02-04
Weight: 137.98 (+0.75)
Suprailiac: 10 mm -> 11.6% (no change)
Jackson/Pollock chest/ab/thigh: 7/14/11 -> 9.13% (-0.31%)
Avg BF: 10.4% (-0.12%)
Lean Mass: 123.63 (+0.84)
Fat Mass: 14.35 (-0.09)

So it seems as though my BF isn't really moving too much (actually went back down this week), and my weight is slowly creeping up. I wonder how long I can keep this up?

Anyway, I also tested my pushups today and thought I would up the accountability and put my progress up on YouTube instead of just the blogger video.



I decided that the proper way to count is the number of pushups that can be done continuously, without pausing. That would put my first effort at 47. Therefore, I've made little progress, but have not been doing any real formal pushup training since it seemed to interfere with my other training. In order to build up my endurance rather than strength, I'm going to have to train for it if I want to hit my goal. From now on, I'm committing to doing the formal 100pushups training first thing in the morning, since it really doesn't take long, and then gives me enough time over the rest of the day to rest up for my normal workout which I do in the evening.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 29

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Hey Raiden. Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while. Looks like you're still plugging away consistently. Photos look great!