"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 144 - Gross!

Gross! Yup, that's a dozen dozen, 144. Post is late since last night was Friday night and my gf and I entertained a friend. Just thought I would get yesterday's pic up.

Had a good workout yesterday, mixing things up a bit. I did the full CrossFit Warmup 3x which included 10 kipping pull-ups and 10 dips each round. This replaced my scheduled weighted dips. I conentrated on speed this since I didn't have any weight slowing me down. I also substitued some power clean work instead of the scheduled bent over barbell rows.

I'll make a longer post later today with today's pic and hopefully if I have time, it'll be a nice article type post. I've got a couple things in my mind that I want to talk about, I just have to get enough time to devote to them to do justice.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 26

No comments: