"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 170 - Committed to CrossFit

Well, today, I signed off on the cheques that'll have me going to my local CrossFit affiliate 2x/week. The rest of the time will be spent at my University gym. It'll be nice to have that bit of coaching, as well as a facility that is specifically geared to being able to do the crazy workouts.

Here's today's workout (it's a CrossFit.com rest day, but not a rest day for me!)
CFWUx3

5RM Back Squat:
45, 95, 135, 165, 195

mini G.I. Jane (L'il G.I. Janie?):
for time
50 Burpee Pullups
6:16

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 52

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dropping by to see how things are going. how is the crossfit training going for you? you liking the program? hope all is going well.

Mike Groom said...

found time to do an extended visit to the shredders. Where are you man? You have posted in a couple of weeks. Hope all is well.