"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 143 - Big Reward

..and now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Tonight was a big reward meal for myself and my girlfried. We celebrated the 4th anniversay of our first date by going out for supper. I'll spare the details and just say that it was a feast. But as of right now, I'm feeling totally guilt free. I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world and it was nice to get out and celebrate.

But I'm right back on track after that meal, so no worries. It almost renews the excitement of eating healthy again!

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 25

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary to you & your DGF Raiden!

btw: You are truly gaining muscle right before our eyes.

Keep up the great work!

Debbie