"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 102 - Home for the Holidays

Today was a travel day, so I spent most of the day on the road. I arrived safe and sound at my folk's house. Spent the evening playing with my nephew, so I'm rather tuckered out right now. My plan is to hit the gym in the morning before my sister and her family arrive.

I had some fun checking out my parents food stock. It's a good thing they're both eating healthier these days too. 3/4 of the fridge is filled with fresh vegetables. They've got a good stash of organic oatmeal and quinoa as well! It's strange, I never had quinoa when I lived there, but seems as though they probably discovered it about the same time I did. I even found a box of Quinoa pasta! They've also got a bunch of about 8 bananas and some other fresh fruit.

In other news, the charity hockey game I'm playing in has been advertised on the lighted billboard outside the rink coming into town, as well as an ad and article in the local paper. That might have to do with one of my old teammates though, who is now the sports section writer for this paper and will also be playing in the game.

I'm about to crash hard, so I'll have to cut it short again tonight.

Get your game face on!
Raiden




2 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Merry Christmas my fellow Shredder, All the best to your family and I look forward to shredding along side you in the New Year.
Adam

Tearose said...

Hey Raiden Have a Merry Christmas, thats great you already have healthy food there for you!