"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 82 - I Love Rest Days

Man, do I ever love rest days. I needed this one so much more than the ones in the past. I did a lot of relaxing things, including trying to make my own power granola bars. They didn't turn out quite how I was expecting, but at the least, they are still edible and I've got enough to last me through the week at minimum. I'm going to have to play around with the recipe a bit. My girlfriend wasn't too fond of the texture, but said that the taste was ok. Anyway, once I get a good batch, I'll share the recipe with you all.

Today was mostly uneventful in the health department other than me overeating a bit at supper, feeling a bit guilty and then sneaking in a short wii workout. Hey, it's just playing video games, eh? So technically, I was still resting.

Pictures will go up for tomorrow. For now, I really need my sleep.

P.S. Today's Pics
Day 82

No comments: