"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 95 - Odd Hours

I'm kind of at a loss for words today, which doesn't happen to me very often. Usually I have some idea of something elaborate that I want to write about. Not today I guess.

The only interesting thing regarding fitness today for me is that the my gym at the university doubles as an exam writing area, so the hours lately have been sporadic, as they don't want people banging weights while they write. So that meant today I had to do some extra planning and sneak off a bit early to get in my workout.

It was another great strength session on the StrongLifts program. Upped all my weights and am now doing weighted pull-ups. I didn't quite hit the prescribed 5x5 on those as I tapped out with 3 reps on the last set, but I'm sure I'll get it next time.

Tomorrow is a rest day, but I'll probably be pretty busy anyway. Well, now I'm off to relax for the rest of the evening with the gf.

Get your game face on!
Raiden




No comments: