"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 83 - An extra rest day

Well, I missed out on my scheduled workout today, but I think it might be for the best. I slept in unbelievably long for me today so I think my body was telling me to slow down. I spent most of the day doing stuff getting in the Christmas spirit with my gf, so the gym appointment got pushed out of the way. I'm kind of sad that I didn't quite push the whole way to the 84 day/12 week finish line, but I still plan on going hard until Christmas. I want to make a nice post for tomorrow, but honestly, I've got a lot of other stuff going on, so it'll be hard enough for me to just get in my gym time.

Anyway, until tomorrow! I gotta crash again. Body needs rest, good quality sleep!

P.S. Today's Pics
Day 83

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hey Raiden - keep resting if you need it, it's been a long 12 weeks! I was disappointed to have fallen off so close to my finish line as well but as we all know it's not really a finish line because it's a way of life and you have made such great progress I'm sure it will continue on and on! Hope you're in the Christmas spirit now and I'll talk to you soon!

Raiden said...

Replying late, but just thought I would say thanks for the support Joni. Rest is important, and its hard to let yourself get enough when you feel like you should be more active in making your transformations. But yes, it's more of a way of life, you have to do things that are sustainable instead of crashing and burning.

The Christmas spirit is getting in full swing and hope you're enjoying them as much as I am!