"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 96 - Christmas Fever

Today was my scheduled rest day, and my gf and I braved the madness that is the shopping mall at this time of year. We managed to complete a HIIT version of present shopping. We were focused with a well thought out plan. Before I arrived at the mall, I had visualized the targets that I needed to hit, and visualized myself completing these targets. Each target was attacked in a short burst of high intensity, resting, then attacking the next. Agility training involved ducking and weaving around other unsuspecting customers.

After we finished our shopping workout, we retired and put up some Christmas lights and watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We're really getting into the spirit of things. Christmas is actually close enough that it doesn't feel like a commercial cop-out to start doing the traditional activities.

I am wondering though if I should have given my relatives a heads up on my current progress. I suspect I'll be receiving a lot of clothing a size too big.

Get your game face on!
Raiden




No comments: