"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 87 - The Gun Show

Hey, did you get your tickets yet...to the Gun Show?

Ok, well, the gun show pics have been making their way around the Shredder blogs, so I thought I would throw mine in the mix. It's one of those things that you never really see for yourself. It's like looking at your own ears. No matter how fast you turn your head, you can never see them with your own eyes. Not even me, and I think I have pretty big ears. Or maybe my eyes just aren't fast enough o_0


Haha, ok, well, that was fun.

...and now for the rest of the story:

Just pics today. I'll chat more later. Gotta get some quality sleep to let those muslces recoup and grow!

Day 87

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! that was good, "did you get your tickets to the gun show?" That made me laugh! and you have some nice looking guns!

Raiden said...

I had a goofy friend that would always say this to my buddies and I and he'd show off his pipes to us. It was funny because he was the stereotypical long and lanky hard-gainer, so his were more like "pipe-cleaners" than pipes!

I'm hoping mine are more pipes than pipe-cleaners, but it's a work in progress :D