"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 81 - A bit more energy

Just a quick post. I'll get pics up later. Just wanted to say that I did manage to get to the gym today for my workout. My energy level was still a little lower though, so I didn't manage to get in my cardio session after my weights, but I really think I just needed the rest. I'm looking forward to my rest day tomorrow and sleeping in after some long hours of work this week.

P.S. Today's Pics:
Day 81

2 comments:

Jemi9OD said...

Stay strong, Raiden - you've accomplished a great deal, and I know rest will do you wonders!

Raiden said...

I realized today that part of my lethargy yesterday might have been that I didn't have my normal 2 cups of coffee in the morning due to meeting times. I cut my workout short yesterday more due to the caffeine withdrawal headache that hit me just at the wrong time in my workout. It's one of those things that I don't clue in to until later. This mornings coffee tasted soooooo good!