"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 122 - Feedings

Well, today is once again a muscle building rest day, so I didn't have much else to concentrate on other than my "feedings". I only managed 5.5 meals today rather than a full 6. I was just a little bit late with each of my first 4 meals which added up to me not having enough time fit the last 2 in without really stuffing myself. I decided against this as eating 2 regular meals only 1 hour apart is just like having a big feast since your body doesn't have enough time to digest the first one.

I'll have to work on my meal timings a bit more on my rest days since before I just had the 1 rest day and that was used as a "free" day where I wasn't so rigid with my meal times or plans.

Although I didn't quite get my 6 meals in, what I did eat was good quality clean food. I'm hoping it has me nice and fueled up for tomorrow's workout/strength test.

I'm excited to see how I do tomorrow!

So until then,
Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 4

1 comment:

dougal said...

Raiden - you goals look great and it's cool that you have found your way back. Proud of you man