"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 127 - Back in the groove

Well, the extra rest helped out and it felt good to get back into the gym today. Last week was more of a warm-up. Today's sessions I tackled weights that were more than what I was doing before Christmas.

I warmed up on the deadlift with the weight I was using before Christmas and it felt so much lighter. Now that I'm confident my form is good, I threw on an extra 50 lbs on top of that.

I'm in the groove and ready to step it up and go big!

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 9

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

You make an extra 50lbs sound like an ounce. :)
Good job!

Raiden said...

Well...it was on the deadlift, which is the lift that you are able to lift the most weight on...and I was adding that that to a non-challenging weight that allowed me to concentrate on form. Now it's at "semi-challenging", but I'm going to keep jumping the weight increases until it gets "frickin' ridiculously hard"!