"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 135 - Sweetness

Yesterday I picked up some stevia from the local health food store. Following Lilla's advice, I added a bit of it to the BFFM pancakes this morning. I think that was the secret missing ingredient. It made them much more enjoyable. Now I think the BFFM pancakes can be a real regular on my menu.

Today's workout was great. I was a little sore from Monday's workout earlier in the day, but the pain subsided once I got into the gym. My squats felt a lot stronger and I know I can keep pushing the weight up each session. Snuck in some push up work at the end of my workout, but my bench press and tricep dip had already taxed me. But it made for a great workout! By the end of it, I could barely move.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 17

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Raiden, I use Stevia too. It does take some getting used to, though. It has a very slight aftertaste, IMO. I'm glad to be off the aspartame.

Debbie