"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 128 - I'm Full!

Well, today was just another day of getting good rest and eating well. Based on my measurements from Monday, I'm starting to make lean mass gains with little fat loss, but it's hard to really convince myself that it is lean mass gains. I've been eating more and to be honest, I just feel full a lot of the time now and have that "putting on fat" feel. I might have to drop my cals just a bit from what I've been going at lately on rest days since I didn't account for my overall activity level decreasing from the 6 workouts/week I was doing before. Even though it toook me a while to turn my system around and get it into "gain" mode, I think I might have overshot.

Or, I can just let things ride out...it's near impossible to put on lean mass without a bit of fat gain. I've done the fat burn before, and I'm confident I can do it again, it'd just be nice if there was less to get rid of once I put on some muscle.

This really is a tough mental struggle switching modes and staying committed.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 10

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

I think you should ride it out. As long as you've done the calculations correctly and are eating good clean calories, you should be reasonably okay. You will put a little fat on, but it should be a minimum amount.

Now go EAT!