"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 142 - 2 steps forward, 1 step back

Today's workout was pretty good, but I think I almost could have used another days rest. I didn't quite feel as strong as I did on Monday. I just didn't quite have enough gas in me and my form started to suffer a little. I don't know if it was my nutrition or just that I haven't slept well the past couple nights. I'm going to see how things go on Friday, but if I can't pull the weight that I want to, I'm going to do a short "intensity cycle" where I will back off on my weights to 80-90% of what they are right now, and then slowly work my way back up, and then exceed!

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 24

No comments: