"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 126 - Snowed in, a bit late

This is actually an entry for yesterday, which I missed posting on, but I'll still post for today this evening.

Well, I thought I was going to jump right back into my workout schedule, but mother nature had a different plan. After a quick thaw that saw most of the insanse amount of snow that had cumulated over the last few weeks melt away, we got dumped on again. A nice fresh layer of clean snow on top of the crusty, dirty brown stuff that remained. The snowfall started at pretty much the worst time, early enough that by the time my scheduled workout came around there was a good amount of snow down and they shut down campus (including the gym) so that folks could get home safely as more was coming in the night.

So yesterday's workout got pushed to today, which I had planned to be a rest day for yesterday's workout. This should mean I'm good and rested and able to put in a maximum effort in the gym tonight. Since my current workout plan is only 3 sessions/week, I'm not going to beat myself up about it being a day late, as long as I get my 3 sessions in this week.

Also yesterday was measurement day, so here are the results:

M2 Week 1: 2008-01-07 to 2008-01-14
Weight: 135.78 (+0.56)
Suprailiac: 10 mm -> 11.6% (no change)
Jackson/Pollock chest/ab/thigh: 7/14/11 -> 9.13% (no change)
Avg BF: 10.4% (no change)
Lean Mass: 121.66 (+0.5)
Fat Mass: 14.12 (+0.06)

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 8

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Wow it's hard to imagine snow when it is so hot here. We never have snow (it doesn't get cold enough in winter). Hope the rest helps you next workout.

Mike

Raiden said...

Same goes here, it's hard to imagine that you're having so much sun and heat! Crazy reverse seasons!