"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 141 - Impressive bar skills

Who knew that a playground was still so much fun even when you grow up? Check out the following video, especially the first move that the guy does. They're called "elevators", and you'll see why. It's mind boggling.



After stumbling upon this impressive display of pull-ups, chin-ups, muscle-ups, I am now determined to be able to do a muscle up. I'm adding it to my list of goals. I can already do pull-ups and dips, so now I just have to string them together.

CrossFitters usually do these on rings, and I'm guessing most of you are like me and don't have rings at your gym. I'll have to settle for trying to do them on a pull-up bar like these guys.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 23

No comments: