"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 136 - New muscle?

Although my stats are showing a small increase in lean mass, I've mostly been battling with feeling like I've either just put on water weight or fat. But today was different. Today was the first day where I really felt like I could feel new muscle on me. Well, maybe my muscles are just filling up with more water. It's really hard to say, but it's just one of those things where mentally, I felt it. It could just be in my head, but hey, it all starts with the vision. Just gotta stay clean, keep on the program, and have confidence.

Get your game face on!

Cheers,
Raiden


M2 Day 18

1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

Raiden,
Your upper body definitely looks more muscular in only 18 days.
BTW, thanks for updating my blog name & url. :)