"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 56 - Back on the Wii Workout

Today I was all set to go to the gym to get in a little cardio session, but it was raining out. I thought it was just a little drizzle, but when I was getting ready to leave, I realized it was an all out downpour. I don't have a car, so its still a 10 minute walk to get to the gym, and lately I've been battling a cough and cold, so I thought it was wiser to not go out and get soaked and cold. So, there I was, protein shake and banana all ready to go for my after workout meal, but me left with no workout at the gym.

I wasn't totally skipping out though, I decided to get back on to my Wii Workout! Yes, believe it or not, it is possible to work up a sweat playing video games. I put on my workout clothes and turned on Wii Sports Boxing and jumped around and punched the air for a good 40 min. Now mind you, it probably doesn't quite burn as much calories as that treadmill, but it seemed like a better alternative for me than heading out in a storm.

I spent a lot of tonight just cleaning up the apartment and making all my meals for tomorrow. Now its close to bed time for me, just gotta put these pics up...

More catch up pics:

Day 6


Day 7


And today's pics:

Day 56


Get your game face on!

No comments: