"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 63 - Snow!

Well, we got some snow up here today. I guess winter is now here. It's been hovering around freezing temps the last few days, so I guess the snow wasn't really a surprise.

Just a quick post today as I've been pretty busy with finishing up some work, but I must say, today I really felt the effects of the added lunges I did yesterday. Really felt it in my glutes! I think I've hit a mini-plateau, as my weight hasn't really budged the last week or so, maybe even gone up a bit, but I'm hoping my new routine will give it a spike and help me get rid of that last bit of fat. Today was my lower back and shoulder session. I added an exercise to each for a total of 9 sets for each muscle group, up from last weeks 6, increased the weight, but lowered the reps. I'll probably feel it tomorrow!

Anyway, here's today's pics.
Day 63

No comments: