"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 60 - New Clothes!

Today was my rest day, but I didn't do much resting! Been busy the whole day, but no workout. Went down to the farmer's market again and was happy to find that there was still one stand selling fresh green and red peppers.

I did some more shopping downtown with my gf (she got new workout sneakers) and then we went uptown to the big mall where I went shopping for new clothes. I've dropped about 15 lbs since Day 0 and the new jeans I picked up today were size 28, down from the 32's that I've been wearing that were hanging off of me. I'm almost thinking I should post my fat pant picture soon.

Dont' have much time right now since I'm heading out with some friends, so I'll just post today's pics.

Day 60

Get your game face on!

No comments: