"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 65 - A few of my favourite things

Today my girlfriend (jokingly) played the "do you love me more than..." game and she then proceeded to name off a bunch of things that, I didn't realize, but have become a part of my everyday life. It's funny how the outside observers pick up on these things. Well, in no particular order, these are some of my new favourite things:

Cottage Cheese (fat free)
Tuna
Chicken breast
The cardio room
The weight room
The ArcTrainer
Protein Shakes
Spinach
Bananas
Broccoli
Egg whites
Cat food

Ok, well not really the last one, but she refers to any of my tinned meats (tuna, salmon, chicken breast chunks, turkey, all great to put on spinach salads!) as being cat food. Maybe she has something there...I could probably save money if I bought cat food and it probably has just as much protein. I think I still prefer the taste of people food though, so I'll stick with that...for now anyway.

But my most favourite thing of course, is still my girlfriend. She wins hands down. No contest. Well, maybe if I try cat food...

Had a chest/tricep/forearms session today after some light cardio. Added an another chest exercise to my routine as well as some forearm work. I hope they're not too sore tomorrow for my bicep workout though. Ah, but I have my rest day coming up. Time to push it hard!

Here's today's pics:
Day 65

No comments: