"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 67 - Pics and stuff

Well, this post is actually for yesterday and yesterday's pics, which I didn't get up in time yesterday as it was my rest day and my gf and I spent last evening with some friends who had us over for dinner and a night of board games and socializing (yeah, we're a wild bunch now). Even though yesterday was my rest day and planned relaxed day for meals, I ended up eating clean just about all day anyway, except for a couple desserts at our friends place with a couple glasses of wine, but even that wasn't too bad. The meal they cooked for us was actually pretty good as it was a nice meal of roast beef with potatoes and carrots with some shrimp as well. The beef was pretty lean, and I snuck a few more shrimp than the others for the nice low fat protein. I limited myself to one tiny bite size of fudge, and a small brownie. To be honest, I don't really have that much of a sweet tooth, my biggest weaknesses are fatty salty fried foods and the like, which I have to confess, I was making up for from Friday.

I didn't mention it in my post Friday night, but that was probably my blowout. We went out with some friends for cheap apps and drinks at a place downtown, which turned into me preying on the classic wings and beer. It was only a couple beer and about a dozen wings, which is half of what I used to do, but it was still a lot for my stomach to take. It isn't used to getting stuffed anymore. I ended up feeling a large amount of abdominal pain. I guess my brain doesn't clue in to stop eating anytime I have beer with my food. Later though, after the pain subsided, I was back to munching on chips and dip with a couple glasses of wine. Baked Tostito chips and low fat dip mind you, but its still junk food.

So, this weekend was a little set back, but I think I managed a little better than I have in the past. I'm well refreshed now and ready for another weak of eating clean and shredding hard.

I also thought I would start posting my before pics everyday now, which will hopefully keep me motivated. I'll do another post tonight probably after I finish my day and workout.

Day 67


1 comment:

Michael said...

Raiden, wow man! You've done some awesome things with your body! I hope I can do as well by my 67th day! Thanks for your comments on my blog.