"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." - Vince Lombardi

Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 62 - Day off...kinda

Well, today was sort of a holiday here in Canada. We have Remembrance Day on Nov. 11, but this year that was the Sunday, so a lot of places made today a work holiday. I technically didn't have it off, but my hours are flexible and my girlfriend had it off, so I took the day off to spend time with her.

It didn't mean though that I was taking the day off from my exercise schedule or eating clean though! We did sleep in though, so my whole schedule was about an hour behind the usual. An hour is easy to make up in spacing out my meals though. My first 3 meals were closer to 2.5 hours apart rather than the normal 3.

Today was the first weight day of my new schedule. I changed it up a bit last week, but starting today, my schedule will be pretty much the same until I meet my milestone 1 date, Dec. 22. I'm going to a 4 day split and doing strength training 4 times a week. Today was my leg workout, and I only did warm-up steady state cardio (about 10 min). I added weighted lunges to my list of leg exercises since my goal with this new split is to work the muscles a little harder each workout, but not as many different muscles in one workout.

After my workout, it was a beautiful evening here, so my girlfriend and I decided to go for a nice walk around town. We strolled for an hour or so and took in some fresh air.

Oh, I just remembered, today is Monday, which I'm going to designate as my weekly stats update. As I've mentioned before, I use PhysicsDiet to track my daily weight and BF measurements from my digital scale. I also use an AccuMeasure caliber and track my suprailiac and Jackson/Pollock 3 site BF measurements.

Here are this weeks numbers:

Average Weight: 138.52 lbs (down from 139.62)
Average BF: 22.32% (down from 22.76)
Suprailiac: 12 mm ~= 13.6% (no change)
Jackson/Pollock Chest/Abdomen/Thigh: 8/17/16 mm ~= 11.87% (down from 12.17)

and here are today's pics:

Day 62

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing great! looking forward to seeing you in the next group shred! but will surely keep up with you in the mean time.